Monday, March 23, 2009

Aaron

I have decided I can't give up on my blog one kid short, think of all the comments to a future therapist!


I don't have quite as many pictures of Aaron because he has his own camera and takes most of the pictures now. But he has figured out how to do self portraits so I have those.

His favorite subject to photograph is his littlest brother (poor thing) and the picture I started the blog with was taken by Aaron.

Aaron plays the saxophone. He doesn't always stick with things but he worked really hard on playing the recorder and when he asked to be in band in fifth grade he went to band every week for three months before we were able to find him an instrument. Thanks to his grandfather who used to be a high school band teacher he has his own sax and does very well, (and even better than that when he practices every day!)

I promised him I wouldn't put this picture on facebook but he forgot about my blog, hee hee hee.

No comments: